Supported by National Institutes of Health grants HD047186, NO–ES–75558, and 1 U01 NS 047537-01, the Norwegian Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education and Research, and the Norwegian Research Council/FUGE grant 151918/S10/NIEHS, NIH/NINDS, and Norwegian Research Council/FUGE.
Course and predictors of maternal eating disorders in the postpartum period†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 355–368, May 2013
How to Cite
Knoph, C., Von Holle, A., Zerwas, S., Torgersen, L., Tambs, K., Stoltenberg, C., Bulik, C. M. and Reichborn-Kjennerud, T. (2013), Course and predictors of maternal eating disorders in the postpartum period . Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 355–368. doi: 10.1002/eat.22088
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD047186, NO–ES–75558, 1 U01 NS 047537-01
- Norwegian Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education and Research
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE. Grant Number: 151918/S10/NIEHS NIH/NINDS
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE