Supported by James Cook University and the University of Western Sydney.
Sex differences in health-related quality of life impairment associated with eating disorder features: A general population study†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 375–380, May 2013
How to Cite
Mitchison, D., Mond, J., Slewa-Younan, S. and Hay, P. (2013), Sex differences in health-related quality of life impairment associated with eating disorder features: A general population study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 375–380. doi: 10.1002/eat.22097
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- James Cook University and the University of Western Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!