Eating disorder prevention: Current evidence-base and future directions
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 478–485, July 2013
How to Cite
Stice, E., Becker, C. B. and Yokum, S. (2013), Eating disorder prevention: Current evidence-base and future directions. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 478–485. doi: 10.1002/eat.22105
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: MH001708, MH/DK061957, MH070699, DK080760, MH092468, MH094448
This article has been cited by:
- 1Moving to establish the mechanisms underpinning the biopsychiatric models of eating disorders with brain-based translational treatments: from paradigm clash to paradigm complementarity, Advances in Eating Disorders, 2013, 1, , ,
- 2Paradigm clash in the field of eating disorders: a critical examination of the biopsychiatric model from a sociocultural perspective, Advances in Eating Disorders, 2013, 1, ,