Eating disorder prevention: Current evidence-base and future directions
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 478–485, July 2013
How to Cite
Stice, E., Becker, C. B. and Yokum, S. (2013), Eating disorder prevention: Current evidence-base and future directions. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 478–485. doi: 10.1002/eat.22105
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: MH001708, MH/DK061957, MH070699, DK080760, MH092468, MH094448
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!