An Idea Worth Researching
Cognitive remediation therapy for anorexia nervosa: Current evidence and future research directions
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 492–495, July 2013
How to Cite
Tchanturia, K., Lloyd, S. and Lang, K. (2013), Cognitive remediation therapy for anorexia nervosa: Current evidence and future research directions. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 492–495. doi: 10.1002/eat.22106
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Swiss Anorexia Foundation, the National Institute for Health Research, the Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health at South London, Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and King's College London, Institute of Psychiatry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!