An Idea Worth Researching
Attention bias modification: A new approach to the treatment of eating disorders?
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 496–500, July 2013
How to Cite
Renwick, B., Campbell, I. C. and Schmidt, U. (2013), Attention bias modification: A new approach to the treatment of eating disorders?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 496–500. doi: 10.1002/eat.22107
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- National Institute for Health Research Program Grant for Applied Research. Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1043
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) specialist Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health award at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London