An Idea Worth Researching
Attention bias modification: A new approach to the treatment of eating disorders?
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 496–500, July 2013
How to Cite
Renwick, B., Campbell, I. C. and Schmidt, U. (2013), Attention bias modification: A new approach to the treatment of eating disorders?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 496–500. doi: 10.1002/eat.22107
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- National Institute for Health Research Program Grant for Applied Research. Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1043
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) specialist Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health award at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London
This article has been cited by:
- 1Application of the Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) Framework to Eating Disorders: Emerging Concepts and Research, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2015, 17, 5, ,
- 2Körperbezogene Aufmerksamkeitsverzerrungen bei Frauen und Männern, Psychotherapeut, 2015, 60, 6, 477, , , ,
- 4A systematic review and meta-analysis of ‘Systems for Social Processes’ in eating disorders, Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2014, 42, 55, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Association Splitting: feasibility study of a novel technique to reduce weight and shape concerns, Eating and Weight Disorders - Studies on Anorexia, Bulimia and Obesity, 2014, 19, 2, 153, , , ,