Clinical Case Report
A system of evidenced-based techniques and collaborative clinical interventions with a chronically ill patient
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 501–506, July 2013
How to Cite
Fallon, P. and Wisniewski, L. (2013), A system of evidenced-based techniques and collaborative clinical interventions with a chronically ill patient. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 501–506. doi: 10.1002/eat.22108
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- 4Controversial issues concerning the concept of palliative care of anorexic patients. Arch Psychiatry Psychother 2010; 4: 49–59..
- 7The journey of recovery: Dimensions of change. In: Fallon P,Katzman MA,Wooley SC, editors. Feminist Perspectives on Eating Disorders. New York: Guilford, 1994, p. 339–354., .
- 11Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder. New York: Guilford, 1993..
- 12Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Binge Eating and Bulimia. New York: Guilford, 2009., , .
- 13Outcomes of a day treatment program for eating disorders using clinical and statistical significance. J Contemp Psychother 2010; 40: 115–123., , .
- 15Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD: Emotional Processing of Traumatic Experiences: Therapist Guide. New York: Oxford University Press, 2007., , .
- 16Relapse Prevention: Maintenance Strategies in the Treatment of Addictive Behaviors. New York: Guilford, 2005., .
- 17Fallon P, Katzman M, Wooley S. (eds). Feminist Perspectives on Eating Disorders. New York: Guilford, 1994.