The dissemination and implementation of psychological treatments: Problems and solutions
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 516–521, July 2013
How to Cite
Fairburn, C. G. and Wilson, G. T. (2013), The dissemination and implementation of psychological treatments: Problems and solutions. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 516–521. doi: 10.1002/eat.22110
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- 1The science of dissemination and implementation. In: McHugh RK,Barlow DH, editors. Dissemination and Implementation of Evidence-based Psychological Interventions. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012., , .
- 4National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Eating Disorders: Core Interventions in the Treatment and Management of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa and Related Eating Disorders. London: National Institute for Clinical Excellence, 2004.
- 8Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Eating Disorders. New York: Guilford Press, 2008..
- 12Cognitive behavioral treatment for recurrent binge eating in adolescent girls: A pilot trial. Cogn Behav Pract, in press., , , , , , et al.
- 13Dissemination and Implementation of Evidence-Based Psychological Interventions. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012., .
- 19Treatment Manual for Anorexia Nervosa: A Family-Based Approach. New York: Guilford Press, 2001., , , .
- 29Train-the-trainer: Implementation of cognitive behavioural guided self-help for recurrent binge eating in a naturalistic setting. Eur Eat Dis Rev, doi: 10.1002/erv.2210., .
- 31Behavioral Activation for Depression: A Clinician's Guide. New York: Guilford Press, 2010., , .
- 41Overcoming Binge Eating. New York: Guilford Press, 1995..
- 42Harnessing the power of technology for the treatment and prevention of eating disorders. Int J Eat Dis, in press., .