Clinical Case Report
Closing the “know-do” gap: training public health professionals in eating disorders prevention via case-method teaching
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 533–537, July 2013
How to Cite
Austin, S. B. and Sonneville, K. R. (2013), Closing the “know-do” gap: training public health professionals in eating disorders prevention via case-method teaching. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 533–537. doi: 10.1002/eat.22111
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Ellen Feldberg Gordon Fund for Eating Disorders Research and. Grant Numbers: T71-MC-00009, T71-MC00001
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!