Financial Disclosure Statement: Dr. Lucene Wisniewski receives income when providing Behavioral Tech sponsored workshops and consultations.
Empirical Article (CE Activity)
An intensive DBT program for patients with multidiagnostic eating disorder presentations: A case series analysis†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 322–331, May 2013
How to Cite
Federici, A. and Wisniewski, L. (2013), An intensive DBT program for patients with multidiagnostic eating disorder presentations: A case series analysis. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 322–331. doi: 10.1002/eat.22112
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3The Effectiveness of an Individualized Form of Day Hospital Treatment, Eating Disorders, 2015, 23, 3, 191, , , ,
- 4Weighing patients within cognitive-behavioral therapy for eating disorders: How, when and why, Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2015,, ,
- 5Have We Lost Our Minds? The Siren Song of Reductionism in Eating Disorder Research and Theory, Eating Disorders, 2014, 22, 1, 87, ,