Financial Disclosure Statement: Dr. Lucene Wisniewski receives income when providing Behavioral Tech sponsored workshops and consultations.
Empirical Article (CE Activity)
An intensive DBT program for patients with multidiagnostic eating disorder presentations: A case series analysis†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 322–331, May 2013
How to Cite
Federici, A. and Wisniewski, L. (2013), An intensive DBT program for patients with multidiagnostic eating disorder presentations: A case series analysis. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 322–331. doi: 10.1002/eat.22112
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2012
- 4Factors associated with dropout from treatment for eating disorders: a comprehensive literature review. BMC Psychiatry 2009; 9:67; doi:10.1186/1471-244X-9-67., , , .
- 10Cognitive Behavioral Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder. New York: The Guilford Press, 1993..
- 11Dialectical behavior therapy for bulimia nervosa and binge-eating disorder. In: Grilo CM, Mitchell JE, editors. Treatment of Eating Disorders: A Clinical Handbook. New York: The Guilford Press, 2010, pp. 294–316., .
- 12Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Binge Eating and Bulimia. New York: The Guilford Press, 2009., , .
- 13Dialectical behavior therapy for eating disorders. In: Dimeff LA, Koerner K, editors. Dialectical Behavior Therapy in Clinical Practice. New York: The Guilford Press, 2007, pp. 174–221., , .
- 14The application of dialectical behavior therapy to the treatment of eating disorders. Cogn Behav Pract 2003; 10: 131–138; doi: 10.1016/S 1077-7229(03)80021-4., .
- 22Outcome from a randomized controlled trial of group therapy for binge eating disorder: Comparing dialectical behavior therapy adapted for binge eating to an active comparison group therapy. Behav Ther 2010; 41: 106–120; doi:10.1016/j.beth.2009.01.006., , .
- 24Differential treatment response for eating disordered patients with and without a comorbid borderline personality diagnosis using a dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)-informed approach. Eat Disord 2009; 17: 225–241; doi:10.1080/10640260902848576., , .
- 26Dialectical behavior therapy and an added cognitive behavioral treatment module for eating disorders in women with borderline personality disorder and anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa who failed to respond to previous treatments. An open trial with a 15-month follow-up. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 2010; 41: 381–388; doi:10.1016/j.jbtep.2010.04.001., , , , , , .
- 28An integrated psychotherapy approach to the management of self-destructive behavior in eating disorder patients with borderline personality disorder. Eat Disord 1994; 2: 251–260; doi:10.1080/10640269408249120., , .
- 30The eating disorder examination—Questionnaire. Psychopharmacol Bull 1985; 21: 1025–1043., , , .
- 33Measurement of deliberate self-harm: Preliminary data on the deliberate self-harm Inventory. J Psychopathol Behav 2001; 23: 253–263..
- 35The health service use and cost of eating disorders Psychol Med 2005; 35: 1543–1551; doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S0033291705004708., , .