Promises, progress, and pathos: Commentary on “treatment and prevention” papers by stice & becker, hay, and mitchell, roenig & steffan
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 486–488, July 2013
How to Cite
Shafran, PhD Clin Psy, R. (2013), Promises, progress, and pathos: Commentary on “treatment and prevention” papers by stice & becker, hay, and mitchell, roenig & steffan. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 486–488. doi: 10.1002/eat.22118
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!