Are we really paddling as fast as we can? reflections on why eating disorders treatment and research always seem to be one step behind: Commentary on hay, mitchell, and stice & becker: Prevention and treatment
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Transformational Science, Transformational Practice: A Special Issue Dedicated to Michael Strober, Editor-In-Chief from 1983 to 2012.
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 489–491, July 2013
How to Cite
Bulik, C. M. (2013), Are we really paddling as fast as we can? reflections on why eating disorders treatment and research always seem to be one step behind: Commentary on hay, mitchell, and stice & becker: Prevention and treatment. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 489–491. doi: 10.1002/eat.22119
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!