The efficacy of a brief group cbt program in treating patients diagnosed with bulimia nervosa: A brief report
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 560–562, September 2013
How to Cite
Jones, A. and Clausen, L. (2013), The efficacy of a brief group cbt program in treating patients diagnosed with bulimia nervosa: A brief report. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 560–562. doi: 10.1002/eat.22120
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!