Financial disclosure statement: All authors confirm they have no financial involvement or affiliation with any organization whose financial interests may be affected by material in the manuscript or which might potentially bias it.
Is outpatient cognitive remediation therapy feasible to use in randomized clinical trials for anorexia nervosa?
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 567–575, September 2013
How to Cite
Lock, J., Agras, W. S., Fitzpatrick, K. K., Bryson, S. W., Jo, B. and Tchanturia, K. (2013), Is outpatient cognitive remediation therapy feasible to use in randomized clinical trials for anorexia nervosa?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 567–575. doi: 10.1002/eat.22134
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K24 MH074467-065, MH082706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!