El Ghoch and Dalle Grave are family names.
Measured physical activity in anorexia nervosa: Features and treatment outcome
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 709–712, November 2013
How to Cite
El Ghoch, M., Calugi, S., Pellegrini, M., Milanese, C., Busacchi, M., Battistini, N. C., Bernabè, J. and Dalle Grave, R. (2013), Measured physical activity in anorexia nervosa: Features and treatment outcome. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 709–712. doi: 10.1002/eat.22140
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Practical Guide to Measuring Physical Activity, Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2014, 114, 2, 199, , , , ,
- 3Psychometric properties of the Compulsive Exercise Test in an adolescent eating disorder population, Eating Behaviors, 2014, 15, 4, 555, , , , ,
- 4Eating Disorders, Physical Fitness and Sport Performance: A Systematic Review, Nutrients, 2013, 5, 12, 5140, , , ,