We are family—parents, siblings, and eating disorders in a prospective total-population study of 250,000 Swedish males and females
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 693–700, November 2013
How to Cite
Ahrén, J. C., Chiesa, F., Koupil, I., Magnusson, C., Dalman, C. and Goodman, A. (2013), We are family—parents, siblings, and eating disorders in a prospective total-population study of 250,000 Swedish males and females. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 693–700. doi: 10.1002/eat.22146
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2009-3146
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Number: 2007-2064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!