Disclosure: The authors have no declarations of interest with regard to the study design, results, or outcomes.
Maternal vitamin D levels during pregnancy and offspring eating disorder risk in adolescence
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 669–676, November 2013
How to Cite
Allen, K. L., Byrne, S. M., Kusel, M. M.H., Hart, P. H. and Whitehouse, A. J.O. (2013), Maternal vitamin D levels during pregnancy and offspring eating disorder risk in adolescence. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 669–676. doi: 10.1002/eat.22147
†Joint senior authors.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Early Career Research Fellowship from the NHMRC
This article has been cited by:
- 3Single-Micronutrient and Broad-Spectrum Micronutrient Approaches for Treating Mood Disorders in Youth and Adults, Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 2014, 23, 3, 591,