Disclosure: The authors have no declarations of interest with regard to the study design, results, or outcomes.
Maternal vitamin D levels during pregnancy and offspring eating disorder risk in adolescence
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 669–676, November 2013
How to Cite
Allen, K. L., Byrne, S. M., Kusel, M. M.H., Hart, P. H. and Whitehouse, A. J.O. (2013), Maternal vitamin D levels during pregnancy and offspring eating disorder risk in adolescence. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 669–676. doi: 10.1002/eat.22147
†Joint senior authors.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Early Career Research Fellowship from the NHMRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!