Supported by K01 DA024115 (to NCBM).
Identifying novel phenotypes of vulnerability and resistance to activity-based anorexia in adolescent female rats
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 737–746, November 2013
How to Cite
Barbarich-Marsteller, N. C., Underwood, M. D., Foltin, R. W., Myers, M. M., Walsh, B. T., Barrett, J. S. and Marsteller, D. A. (2013), Identifying novel phenotypes of vulnerability and resistance to activity-based anorexia in adolescent female rats. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 737–746. doi: 10.1002/eat.22149
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!