Is fat talking a causal risk factor for body dissatisfaction? A systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 643–652, November 2013
How to Cite
Sharpe, H., Naumann, U., Treasure, J. and Schmidt, U. (2013), Is fat talking a causal risk factor for body dissatisfaction? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 643–652. doi: 10.1002/eat.22151
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1043
- NIHR or the Department of Health
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Psychiatry
- King's College London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!