Clinical Case Report
A case of anorexia nervosa with comorbid Crohn's disease: Beneficial effects of anti-TNF-α therapy?
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 639–641, September 2013
How to Cite
Solmi, M., Santonastaso, P., Caccaro, R. and Favaro, A. (2013), A case of anorexia nervosa with comorbid Crohn's disease: Beneficial effects of anti-TNF-α therapy?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 639–641. doi: 10.1002/eat.22153
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Inflammatory cytokines and anorexia nervosa: A meta-analysis of cross-sectional and longitudinal studies, Psychoneuroendocrinology, 2015, 51, 237, , , , , , ,
- 2Infliximab, Reactions Weekly, 2013, 1471, 1, 27