Clinical Case Report
A case of anorexia nervosa with comorbid Crohn's disease: Beneficial effects of anti-TNF-α therapy?
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 639–641, September 2013
How to Cite
Solmi, M., Santonastaso, P., Caccaro, R. and Favaro, A. (2013), A case of anorexia nervosa with comorbid Crohn's disease: Beneficial effects of anti-TNF-α therapy?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 639–641. doi: 10.1002/eat.22153
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!