Associations of breastfeeding with bulimic behaviors and eating disorders among adolescents
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 834–840, December 2013
How to Cite
Iron-Segev, S., Peterson, K. E., Gillman, M. W., Williams, C. M., Austin, S. B. and Field, A. E. (2013), Associations of breastfeeding with bulimic behaviors and eating disorders among adolescents. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 834–840. doi: 10.1002/eat.22165
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK59570, DK46834, DK46200, K24 HL68041, HD049889, MH087786
- Leadership Education in Adolescent Health project, Maternal and Child Health Bureau. Grant Number: 6T71-MC00009
- HRSA. Grant Number: T76 MC00001
- Kentucky Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health Grant. Grant Number: K12DA014040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!