Supported by SAF 2008-02278 (to C.R.) from the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of the Government of Spain
Adipocytokine levels in women with anorexia nervosa. Relationship with weight restoration and disease duration
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 855–861, December 2013
How to Cite
Terra, X., Auguet, T., Agüera, Z., Quesada, I. M., Orellana-Gavaldà, J. M., Aguilar, C., Jiménez-Murcia, S., Berlanga, A., Guiu-Jurado, E., Menchón, J. M., Fernández-Aranda, F. and Richart, C. (2013), Adipocytokine levels in women with anorexia nervosa. Relationship with weight restoration and disease duration. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 855–861. doi: 10.1002/eat.22166
Supported by PS09/01778 (to T.A.) and PI11/210 (to F.FA) from the Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria
Supported by AGAUR 2009 SGR 959 (to C.R.) and AGAUR 2009 SGR 1554 (to F.FA) from Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca
Supported by 2010PFR-URV-B2-14 (to C.R.) from Grup GEMMAIR and by the Fundación Biociencia.
Ximena Terra and Teresa Auguet contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!