Conflict of Interest: JT and US developed the theoretical model, which was tested in this article. They have also developed materials for supporting carers.
Empirical examination of the interpersonal maintenance model of anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 867–874, December 2013
How to Cite
Goddard, E., Salerno, L., Hibbs, R., Raenker, S., Naumann, U., Arcelus, J., Ayton, A., Boughton, DClinPsy, N., Connan, F., Goss, DClinPsy, K., Lacey, H., Laszlo, B., Morgan, J., Moore, K., Robertson, D., Schreiber-Kounine, C., Sharma, S., Whitehead, L., Schmidt, U. and Treasure, J. (2013), Empirical examination of the interpersonal maintenance model of anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 867–874. doi: 10.1002/eat.22172
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2013
- This work was funded by a Department of Health NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research (Reference number RP-PG-0606-1043). JT and US receive salary support from the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Mental Health Biomedical Research Centre at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and King's College London. RH is supported by research funded by NIHR under its Research for Patient Benefit programme (PB-PG-0609-19025). The views expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!