Conflicts of Interest: This research was carried out independently by the Center for Eating Disorders, Department of Endocrinology, Odense University Hospital. Competing interests: JF and AF have received financial support from the Department of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University for the submitted work. The authors have had no financial relationships in the previous three years with any organizations that might have an interest in the submitted work, and no other relationships or activities that could appear to have influenced the submitted work.
Dronabinol in severe, enduring anorexia nervosa: A randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 18–23, January 2014
How to Cite
Andries, A., Frystyk, J., Flyvbjerg, A. and Støving, R. K. (2014), Dronabinol in severe, enduring anorexia nervosa: A randomized controlled trial. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 18–23. doi: 10.1002/eat.22173
Supported from Department of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University.
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!