An Idea Worth Researching
Is the therapeutic alliance overvalued in the treatment of eating disorders?
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 779–782, December 2013
How to Cite
Brown, A., Mountford, V. A. and Waller, G. (2013), Is the therapeutic alliance overvalued in the treatment of eating disorders?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 779–782. doi: 10.1002/eat.22177
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!