Supported by the 1R34-MH080750-01, F30-MH087998, T32-MH076694, R01-MH078211, and K23-MH070418 from NIH; supported by UL1RR025747 from CTSA; supported by K12-HD01441 from NIH Building Interdisciplinary Careers in Women's Health award.
NURTURE: Development and pilot testing of a novel parenting intervention for mothers with histories of an eating disorder
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2014
How to Cite
Runfola, C. D., Zucker, N. L., Holle, A. V., Mazzeo, S., Hodges, E. A., Perrin, E. M., Bentley, M. E., Ulman, T. F., Hoffman, E. R., Forsberg, S., Ålgars, M., Zerwas, S., Pisetsky, E. M., Taico, C., Kuhns, R. A., Hamer, R. M. and Bulik, C. M. (2014), NURTURE: Development and pilot testing of a novel parenting intervention for mothers with histories of an eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/eat.22178
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Child feeding perceptions among mothers with eating disorders, Appetite, 2015, 95, 67, , , , , , , , ,