Supported by the 1R34-MH080750-01, F30-MH087998, T32-MH076694, R01-MH078211, and K23-MH070418 from NIH; supported by UL1RR025747 from CTSA; supported by K12-HD01441 from NIH Building Interdisciplinary Careers in Women's Health award.
NURTURE: Development and pilot testing of a novel parenting intervention for mothers with histories of an eating disorder
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2014
How to Cite
Runfola, C. D., Zucker, N. L., Holle, A. V., Mazzeo, S., Hodges, E. A., Perrin, E. M., Bentley, M. E., Ulman, T. F., Hoffman, E. R., Forsberg, S., Ålgars, M., Zerwas, S., Pisetsky, E. M., Taico, C., Kuhns, R. A., Hamer, R. M. and Bulik, C. M. (2014), NURTURE: Development and pilot testing of a novel parenting intervention for mothers with histories of an eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/eat.22178
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!