Supported by the 1R34-MH080750-01, F30-MH087998, T32-MH076694, R01-MH078211, and K23-MH070418 from NIH; supported by UL1RR025747 from CTSA; supported by K12-HD01441 from NIH Building Interdisciplinary Careers in Women's Health award.
NURTURE: Development and pilot testing of a novel parenting intervention for mothers with histories of an eating disorder
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2014
How to Cite
Runfola, C. D., Zucker, N. L., Holle, A. V., Mazzeo, S., Hodges, E. A., Perrin, E. M., Bentley, M. E., Ulman, T. F., Hoffman, E. R., Forsberg, S., Ålgars, M., Zerwas, S., Pisetsky, E. M., Taico, C., Kuhns, R. A., Hamer, R. M. and Bulik, C. M. (2014), NURTURE: Development and pilot testing of a novel parenting intervention for mothers with histories of an eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/eat.22178
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- 14Need for early interventions in the prevention of pediatric overweight: A review and upcoming directions. J Obes 2012;[ePub ahead of print]., , , , , .
- 16American Psychiatric Association (APA). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, 4th edition, text revision (DSM-IV-TR). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press, Inc., 2000.
- 17Social Foundations of Thought and Action. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1986..
- 20A review of familial correlates of child and adolescent obesity: What has the 21st century taught us so far? Int J Adolesc Med Health 2009; 21:457–483..
- 21How to get your kid to eat but not too much. Palo Alto, CA: Bull Publishing; 1987..
- 22American Academy of Pediatrics The Official Home Reference Guide to Your Child's Nutrition. New York: Villard Books, 1999., .
- 23Mission more probable: Media literacy, activism, and advocacy as primary prevention. In: Piran N, Levine MP, Steiner-Adair C, editors. Preventing Eating Disorders: A Handbook of Interventions and Special Challenges. In. Philadelphia: Brunner/Mazel, 1999. pp. 3–25., , .
- 24Behavioral therapy reserach: A conceptualization of a process. In: Henggeler S, Amentos R, editors. Innovative Approaches for Difficult to Treat Populations. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press, 1997, pp. 477–485., , .
- 27The eating disorder examination. In: Fairburn CG, Wilson GT, editors. Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment, 12th ed. New York: The Guildord Press, 1993, pp. 317–331., .
- 28Structured Clinical Interview for the DSM-IV Axis I Disorders--Patient Edition (SCID-I/P, Verson 2.0). New York: Biometrics Research Department, New York State Psychiatric Institute, 1996., , , .
- 34Manual for Beck Depression Inventory II (BDI-II). San Antonio, TX: Psychology Corporation, 1996., , .
- 39SAS/STAT® 9.2 User's Guide. [computer program]. Cary, NC: SAS Institute, Inc., 2008.
- 41Psychophysiologic assessment of maternal-child interactions in mothers with eating disorders. Paper presented at: International Conference on Eating Disorders, 2011 May; Miami, Florida., , , , , , .