The authors are most grateful to M. Grainger for her contribution to data management and computational issues.
Reproductive health outcomes in eating disorders
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 826–833, December 2013
How to Cite
Linna, M. S., Raevuori, A., Haukka, J., Suvisaari, J. M., Suokas, J. T. and Gissler, M. (2013), Reproductive health outcomes in eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 826–833. doi: 10.1002/eat.22179
Disclosure of conflicts All authors declare no financial relationships with any organizations that might have an interest in the submitted work; no other relationships that could appear to have influenced the submitted work. The funders were not involved in the conduct of the study, collection, management, or analysis and interpretation of the data. The researchers were completely independent from the funders.
Authors JTS and JMS have been involved in a research collaboration with Janssen-Cilag. Author JTS has received fees for giving expert opinions to Lightlake Sinclair and attended one international conference supported by Janssen-Cilag. Author JH has been in research collaboration with Janssen-Cilag and Eli Lilly, and has been a member of the expert advisory group for Astellas. Author AR attended two medical seminars supported by Janssen-Cilag. Other authors ML report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- Doctoral Programs in Public Health
- Helsinki University Central Hospital
- Finnish Academy. Grant Number: 259764
This article has been cited by:
- 2Sexuality in eating disorders patients: etiological factors, sexual dysfunction and identity issues. A systematic review, Hormone Molecular Biology and Clinical Investigation, 2016, 25, 2, , , ,
- 3The Deep Correlation between Energy Metabolism and Reproduction: A View on the Effects of Nutrition for Women Fertility, Nutrients, 2016, 8, 2, 87, ,
- 4Abnormalities of Reproductive Function in Male Obesity Before and After Bariatric Surgery—A Comprehensive Review, Obesity Surgery, 2015, 25, 7, 1281, , ,
- 5Effects of autism spectrum disorders on outcome in teenage-onset anorexia nervosa evaluated by the Morgan-Russell outcome assessment schedule: a controlled community-based study, Molecular Autism, 2015, 6, 1, 14, , , , , ,
- 6Epilepsy and eating disorders during pregnancy: Prevalence, complications and birth outcome, Seizure, 2015, 28, 81, , , , , ,
- 8Siege of Leningrad Survivors Phenotyping and Biospecimen Collection, Biopreservation and Biobanking, 2015, 13, 5, 371, , , , , , , , ,
- 9Psychopathologie de la Périnatalité et de la Parentalité, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 10Nutrition, Fertility, and Human Reproductive Function, 2015,, ,
- 11Pregnancy, obstetric, and perinatal health outcomes in eating disorders, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014, 211, 4, 392.e1, , , , , ,
- 12Suicide attempts and mortality in eating disorders: a follow-up study of eating disorder patients, General Hospital Psychiatry, 2014, 36, 3, 355, , , , , ,