The authors are most grateful to M. Grainger for her contribution to data management and computational issues.
Reproductive health outcomes in eating disorders
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 826–833, December 2013
How to Cite
Linna, M. S., Raevuori, A., Haukka, J., Suvisaari, J. M., Suokas, J. T. and Gissler, M. (2013), Reproductive health outcomes in eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 826–833. doi: 10.1002/eat.22179
Disclosure of conflicts All authors declare no financial relationships with any organizations that might have an interest in the submitted work; no other relationships that could appear to have influenced the submitted work. The funders were not involved in the conduct of the study, collection, management, or analysis and interpretation of the data. The researchers were completely independent from the funders.
Authors JTS and JMS have been involved in a research collaboration with Janssen-Cilag. Author JTS has received fees for giving expert opinions to Lightlake Sinclair and attended one international conference supported by Janssen-Cilag. Author JH has been in research collaboration with Janssen-Cilag and Eli Lilly, and has been a member of the expert advisory group for Astellas. Author AR attended two medical seminars supported by Janssen-Cilag. Other authors ML report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- Doctoral Programs in Public Health
- Helsinki University Central Hospital
- Finnish Academy. Grant Number: 259764
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!