Letter to the Editor
Anxiety-increasing effects of mindful eating exercises may be of benefit—comment on Marek et al. (2013)
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 875–876, December 2013
How to Cite
Brockmeyer, T. and Friederich, H.-C. (2013), Anxiety-increasing effects of mindful eating exercises may be of benefit—comment on Marek et al. (2013). Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 875–876. doi: 10.1002/eat.22182
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!