Portions of this work were presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Eating Disorders Research Society in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Comparing operational definitions of DSM-5 anorexia nervosa for research contexts
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 76–84, January 2014
How to Cite
Brown, T. A., Holland, L. A. and Keel, P. K. (2014), Comparing operational definitions of DSM-5 anorexia nervosa for research contexts. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 76–84. doi: 10.1002/eat.22184
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH63758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!