Therapeutic alliance in two treatments for adults with severe and enduring anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 783–789, December 2013
How to Cite
Stiles-Shields, C., Touyz, S., Hay, P., Lacey, H., Crosby, R. D., Rieger, E., Bamford, B. and Le Grange, D. (2013), Therapeutic alliance in two treatments for adults with severe and enduring anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 783–789. doi: 10.1002/eat.22187
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- PG 457419 from the Australian National Health and Research Council and by the South-West London and St. George's NHS Trust, the Butterfly Foundation, and the University of Western Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!