Therapeutic alliance in two treatments for adults with severe and enduring anorexia nervosa
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 783–789, December 2013
How to Cite
Stiles-Shields, C., Touyz, S., Hay, P., Lacey, H., Crosby, R. D., Rieger, E., Bamford, B. and Le Grange, D. (2013), Therapeutic alliance in two treatments for adults with severe and enduring anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 783–789. doi: 10.1002/eat.22187
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- PG 457419 from the Australian National Health and Research Council and by the South-West London and St. George's NHS Trust, the Butterfly Foundation, and the University of Western Sydney
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|eat22187-sup-0001-suppfig1.doc||57K||Figure 1. SSCM = Specialist Supportive Clinical Management; CBT-AN = Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anorexia Nervosa.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.