Are food restriction and pressure-to-eat parenting practices associated with adolescent disordered eating behaviors?
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 310–314, April 2014
How to Cite
Loth, K. A., MacLehose, R. F., Fulkerson, J. A., Crow, S. and Neumark-Sztainer, D. (2014), Are food restriction and pressure-to-eat parenting practices associated with adolescent disordered eating behaviors?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 310–314. doi: 10.1002/eat.22189
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!