Supported by Florida State University (Mark A. Berkeley Undergraduate Research Endowment; Mentored Research and Creative Activity Award) and by R01 MH61836 from the National Institute of Mental Health.
A preliminary examination of a nonpurging compensatory eating disorder
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 239–243, April 2014
How to Cite
Davis, H. A., Holland, L. A. and Keel, P. K. (2014), A preliminary examination of a nonpurging compensatory eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 239–243. doi: 10.1002/eat.22191
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!