Examining associations between adolescent binge eating and binge eating in parents and friends
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 325–328, April 2014
How to Cite
Goldschmidt, A. B., Wall, M. M., Choo, T.-H. J., Bruening, M., Eisenberg, M. E. and Neumark-Sztainer, D. (2014), Examining associations between adolescent binge eating and binge eating in parents and friends. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 325–328. doi: 10.1002/eat.22192
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (PI: Dianne Neumark-Sztainer) . Grant Number: R01-HL084064 and R01-HL093247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!