The meaning of (quality of) life in patients with eating disorders: A comparison of generic and disease-specific measures across diagnosis and outcome
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 259–267, April 2014
How to Cite
Ackard, D. M., Richter, S., Egan, A., Engel, S. and Cronemeyer, C. L. (2014), The meaning of (quality of) life in patients with eating disorders: A comparison of generic and disease-specific measures across diagnosis and outcome. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 259–267. doi: 10.1002/eat.22193
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!