Conflict of Interest: Yossef Ben-Porath is a paid consultant to the MMPI-2-RF publisher, the University of Minnesota and Distributor, Pearson. As co-author of the MMPI-2-RF, he receives royalties on sales of the test.
Minnesota multiphasic personality inventory-2 restructured form (MMPI-2-RF) scale score differences in bariatric surgery candidates diagnosed with binge eating disorder versus BMI-matched controls
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 315–319, April 2014
How to Cite
Marek, R. J., Ben-Porath, Y. S., Ashton, K. and Heinberg, L. J. (2014), Minnesota multiphasic personality inventory-2 restructured form (MMPI-2-RF) scale score differences in bariatric surgery candidates diagnosed with binge eating disorder versus BMI-matched controls. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 315–319. doi: 10.1002/eat.22194
Disclosure: Portions of this manuscript were presented as a poster at the International Conference on Eating Disorders (ICED) in Montreal, Canada (May, 2013). Please contact the first author (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an electronic copy of the poster.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!