On the link between media coverage of anorexia and pro-anorexic practices on the web
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 196–202, March 2014
How to Cite
Yom-Tov, E. and Boyd, D. M. (2014), On the link between media coverage of anorexia and pro-anorexic practices on the web. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 196–202. doi: 10.1002/eat.22195
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!