Eating disorders: A hidden phenomenon in outpatient mental health?
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 422–425, May 2014
How to Cite
Fursland, A. and Watson, H. J. (2014), Eating disorders: A hidden phenomenon in outpatient mental health?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 422–425. doi: 10.1002/eat.22205
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Disseminating Evidence-Based Psychological Treatments for Eating Disorders, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2015, 17, 3, ,
- 2Epidemiology of eating disorders part III: social epidemiology and case definitions revisited, Advances in Eating Disorders, 2015, 1, ,
- 3Sex difference in using the SCOFF questionnaire to identify eating disorder patients at a psychiatric outpatient clinic, Comprehensive Psychiatry, 2015, 57, 160, , , , , ,