Supported by R01 MH61836, R03 MH61320, and F31 MH085456 from National Institute of Mental Health.
The role of loss of control eating in purging disorder
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 244–251, April 2014
How to Cite
Forney, K. J., Haedt-Matt, A. A. and Keel, P. K. (2014), The role of loss of control eating in purging disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 244–251. doi: 10.1002/eat.22212
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1A comparison of eating disorder symptomatology in a clinical population of adolescents with subjective versus objective bulimic episodes, Advances in Eating Disorders, 2015, 3, 2, 124, , , ,