Confronting fear using exposure and response prevention for anorexia nervosa: A randomized controlled pilot study
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 174–180, March 2014
How to Cite
Steinglass, J. E., Albano, A. M., Simpson, H. B., Wang, Y., Zou, J., Attia, E. and Walsh, B. T. (2014), Confronting fear using exposure and response prevention for anorexia nervosa: A randomized controlled pilot study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 174–180. doi: 10.1002/eat.22214
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health and by the New York State Office of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: K23MH076195-02 (PI: Steinglass), R01MH08273602 (PI: Steinglass), K24 MH 091555 (PI: Simpson)
- Clinical Trials Registry. Grant Number: NCT00627341
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!