Supported by RP-PG-0606-1043 from National Institute for Health Research Program and by NHS, the NIHR, or the Department of Health. Ulrike Schmidt, National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) specialist Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health award at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, and Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London.
Threat-related attentional bias in anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 168–173, March 2014
How to Cite
Dipl-Psych, I. S., Renwick, B., de Jong, H., Kenyon, M., Sharpe, H., Jacobi, C. and Schmidt, U. (2014), Threat-related attentional bias in anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 168–173. doi: 10.1002/eat.22215
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!