Supported by 74882 from The UK Medical Research Council, and by 076467 from the Wellcome Trust; and from University of Bristol; National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Clinician scientist award to Dr Micali; Wellchild Project Grant.
The effects of maternal eating disorders on offspring childhood and early adolescent psychiatric disorders
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 385–393, May 2014
How to Cite
Micali, N., De Stavola, B., Ploubidis, G. B., Simonoff, E. and Treasure, J. (2014), The effects of maternal eating disorders on offspring childhood and early adolescent psychiatric disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 385–393. doi: 10.1002/eat.22216
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!