Sex was added to the model as a covariate in a supplemental analysis, but there was no main effect of sex (Wald χ2 = 1.48, p < 0.288) and the inclusion of sex did not change the nature of the interactions.
Individual differences in negative affect and weekly variability in binge eating frequency
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 296–301, April 2014
How to Cite
Zander, M. E. and De Young, K. P. (2014), Individual differences in negative affect and weekly variability in binge eating frequency. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 47: 296–301. doi: 10.1002/eat.22222
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!